Answer : Default IP is 192.168.11.1
Answer : Device have a reset button of back side so we can press this button for 15 seconds after that hard reboot (Restart) this device.
Answer :First, We need to connect analog phone to any FXS port and check dial tone is coming or not if coming than dial *158# and try to listen the IP of this device.
Answer : 1) First open the device on web through the default IP.
2) Click on Quick configuration and change the default IP.
3) Now add the server IP with port number.
4) Now we can select only one port or a batch as per our requirement.
5) Fill the required SIP extension details like:- User name, Ext. No, Password etc.
6) Now click on next and reboot (Restart) the device after reboot device is Ready to use with SIP server.
Answer :Assuming the IP address of a device is 192.168.1 200 , subnet mask is 255.255. 255 .0, IP of gateway is 192.168.1.1 , configured as follows:
Assuming the IP address of a device is 192.168.1 200 , subnet mask is 255.255.255.0, IP of gateway is 192.168.1.1, configured as follows:
1) Connect a PSTN line to FXO port
2) Make a call to the PSTN line . Dial "*150*1# "after hearing "please dial extension number ". Hang up after hearing "setting successful"
3) Make a call to the PSTN line . Dial" *152*192*168*1*200#" after hearing "please dial extension number ". Hang up after hearing "setting successful"
4) Make a call to the PSTN line . Dial"*153*255*255*255*0#" after hearing "please dial extension number ". Hang up after hearing "setting successful"
5) Make a call to the PSTN line . Dial "*156*192*168*1*1#" after hearing "please dial extension number ". Hang up after hearing "setting successful"
6) Make a call to the PSTN line . Dial "*111#" after hearing "please dial extension number ", that will restart the device.
7) Make a call to the PSTN line . Dial"*158#" after hearing "please dial extension number ". It will play IVR about the IP of the device.
Answer :Click menu "SIP server "
"Primary SIP Server "used for setting the IP and port of Primary SIP server,
Local SIP port set to 5060, default register interval is 1800s, you can
Click menu "Call &Routing"--->" port group "
Fill "Primary Display Name" "Primary SIP User ID ""Primary Authenticate ID”
"Primary Authenticate Password”
Off hook Auto-Dial fill the DID number.
Auto-Dial Delay Time: the delay time to auto dial for incoming call.
Select the port you want to connected as a Trunk.
Answer : Click "Call & Routing ------> IP->Tel Routing "
The calls from SIP server which callee prefix is 9will go to FXO port group
Click "Manipulation ---> IP->Tel Callee "
Answer : Click "Call &Routing ------> Tel ->IP Routing "
Steps to install the GSM Gateway in the network: 1) Connect the power cable with the GSM Gateway
Steps to upgrade the firmware:
1) Login the web management of the gateway, click “System Information” and check the firmware version.
2) Get the upgrade package from dinstar support
3) Upload the upgrade package. The upgrade package must match 0xxx or 2023xxx. For example, if the current firmware version is 02230703, the upgrade package must be 02230801.tar.gz, can’t be 02220801 or 01230801. We should always check the series of the firmware while uploading it.
4) click “Tools” and “Firmware upload”. Select the upgrade package and click “Upload”.
5) After successfully uploading the firmware, restart the gateway.
Answer : Steps to fix BCCH in the GSM Gateway:
1) Change the port’s BCCH mode to default and wait for the available frequencies listed.
2) Change the port’s BCCH mode to fix, and enter the available frequencies. Save.
3) Check the result.
Answer: If the GSM antennas are too close, when GSM modules work, the interference appears, and this, of course, affect the performances of Dinstar VoIP GSM Gateway DWG2000 series as bellows:
1. ASR is bad. Before each call, it is communication of SIMs’ data. As there is interference, the communication may fail or the efficiency may be low, then the call will fail or the time of setup a call will be long. Moreover, if GSM Base station is busy, other calls will occupy the station channels as the interference causes the communication efficiency is low on the gateway.
2. SMS/USSD sending is slow. The interference on the data communication will cause re-send or failure
3. Little influence on voice quality. If the call has setup successfully, users won’t feel obviously on the interference. Because the wrong codes on voice is not so serious on voice quality. So, we recommend
1. Place the antennas at locations where wireless signals are good.
2. As indicated in the picture, the space between antennas should be more than 12cm.
3. Place the antennas in the open areas. Eg Don’t place the antennas close to the big-size metal boxes.
Steps to configure GSM Gateway are as follows:
1. Download X-LITE 3.0 and install it.
2. Open X-LITE and click on the small down arrow and then on SIP Account Settings
3. Click on Add
4. In the Account tab, enter your account information
Steps to do call routing the GSM gateway:
1) Click Call configuration
2) For outgoing call, Click IP>Tel
Steps to send SMS from the Gateway are as follows:
1) Click SMS/USSD option.
2) To send SMS: